Form for requesting DNA material
Third parties wishing to use material from the Euro-MRX consortium must accept the following agreement:
- If the gene(s) to be screened are known (e.g. from the NCBI list or from OMIM), the names of those gene(s)
must be disclosed to the consortium, by completing the corresponding field on the request form. This information will only be received
by the database manager, Dr. A.P.M. de brouwer, who will treat the data confidentially.
- Consortium material will not be sent to another party, and will only be used for the requested investigations
- The results of the investigations will be sent to the consortium database manager Dr. A.P.M. de Brouwer
- When a mutation is found, the cosegregation of the mutation and the MR in the family will be carried out by the
consortium member in whose family the mutation was found. If this full member is for whatever reason not in a position to
do so, the third party will do it
- In case of publication, co-authorship is provided to each full member. When applicable, the
referring physician will be offered a co-authorship as well.
* Upon approval of your request, you will be sent DNA of families with linkage data overlapping the gene(s)/exon(s) you fill in. If instead you wish
to request DNA of one particular family, please enter the code of the family of interest in the Comments/remarks field.